As part of a new commercial venture jointly owned by the Nottinghamshire Office of the Police & Crime Commissioner and Office of the Police Fire & Crime Commissioner for Northamptonshire; MINT LLP delivers an exciting opportunity to be part of a team developing solutions to save money and deliver value in a public sector environment.
In this role you will assist Mint Commercial Services LLP by providing financial support in completing financial tasks, providing costings and a high quality financial service to support the delivery of services in the organisation.
- Maintain and monitor the integrity of financial systems, ensuring that financial transactions are processed accurately and efficiently to provide reliable and timely information.
- To develop and produce monthly budget management and monitoring reports to support the Mint Commercial Services LLP Chief Executive and the Board in ensuring the delivery of high-quality services, ensuring continued relevance of the information provided.
- Under the guidance of the Northampton Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner, and the Nottingham Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner, and in accordance with the priorities of Mint Commercial Services LLP, to develop the budget and Medium Term Financial Plan for Mint Commercial Services LLP.
- To support the requirements of the Northampton Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner, and the Nottingham Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner and Mint Commercial Services LLP in the production of the bank reconciliation and monthly control requirements and year end requirements to ensure the statements of accounts are achieved to a high quality.
- Work closely with Northampton Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner and the Nottingham Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner, and the Chief Executive when liaising with Internal and External Auditors.
- To ensure compliance with the Corporate Governance Framework and to assist in the review of the framework.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly system financial administration controls and processes to ensure data integrity and effective, accurate and timely use of the financial systems.
- Raise sales invoices as required and process purchasing invoices, journals, cash payments into accounting system (expected to be Xero).
- Prepare and process accounting journals as required.
- Complete any other adhoc task appropriate to the grade and responsibilities of the role.
- Undertake costings and forecasts to produce analysis and reports for consideration by the Chief Executive.
- Provide financial advice to support projects and business development opportunities assessing business options including interpreting and analysing financial and non- financial information, and communicate findings and recommendations in order to support decision making.
*** Strictly No Agencies ***
*** All applications to be made via HR Solutions ***