Salary: £20,798 (FTE)
Hours of Work: Part Time (25 hours per week) (negotiable)
Pension: 6% Employer Contribution with 1% Employee Contribution
Contract: Fixed Term until 31st March 2023 (may be extended)
To provide a wide range of awareness, support, advocacy, positive activities, interventions and services to disadvantaged children and young people. Our client is recruiting for their TARGET Project and looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals to join their dedicated team, working across Northamptonshire and Leicestershire to support Children and Young People at risk of Online Sexual and Criminal Exploitation and Abuse.
- To undertake detached/street based, outreach and centre based activities within a diverse range of settings.
- To facilitate and undertake specific project work as necessary.
- To utilize and create opportunities to informally and socially educate young people, especially about issues affecting the lives of children and young people today with regards to Child Sexual Exploitation, Online Safety and Unhealthy Teen Relationships.
- To refer young people to external services/agencies if necessary.
- To provide support to colleagues and volunteers in order to inform and enhance their practice.
- To maintain the recording of client contacts and feedback within the statistical software packages.
- To prepare statistical reports, written reports, case studies and summarise informal feedback regarding services amongst other monitoring systems.
- To meet defined objectives and targets relating to service delivery and specific project work
- To undertake a range of consultation and evaluation processes with young people as required
- To actively engage young people with the project and develop their role/s .
- To report as appropriate within a range of internal strategic and operational meetings.
- To maintain and develop alliances with a wide range of key partners
- To deliver all thematic co-production processes contributing towards the ‘Voice of the Child’ being enabled, heard and acted upon at all levels
- To comply with all Safeguarding; reporting all designated service delivery interventions and disclosures to Operations Manager
- To undertake all relevant administrative tasks as necessary.