This is a new position to develop our National Business Awards portfolio – National Business Women’s Awards, National Hair & Beauty Awards and support our other national titles. All our Awards events take place at prestigious venues including Wembley Stadium, All England Tennis Club and Newmarket Racecourse.
Based in Towcester, you will be joining a small dedicated team, keen to develop our top-rated awards.
To expand our operations, we are looking for an ambitious Sponsorship Manager to support our fast-growing National Awards, helping to expand our corporate client portfolio.
The role will be a combination of new business and key account management/growth. Clients will be from across a wide range of B2B’s
The requirements of this Sponsorship Manager position
- Min. of 3+ years sponsorship sales experience
- Have a proven track record in B2B sales
- Confident, articulate and professional
- Used to selling to C level individuals
- Cold call and generate new leads and enquiries
- Effectively manage your own sales pipeline to be successful.
- Understand all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as set out on a monthly basis
- Convert a targeted percentage of all outbound telephone calls to appointment and subsequent appointments to new opportunities
- Well trained in sales and sales process
- Stable career history
We are seeking highly ambitious and career-oriented individuals that are looking for their big break and eager to join a growing business with significant earning potential as well as career development within the business.
Competitive salary £32k to £36k basic + commission based on performance. Clear progression & development plan, socially orientated office environment. There is a significant potential to realistically earn up to £60k+ within the first year and progress onto a more senior role alongside our current directors.
- Bonus scheme
- Free or subsidised travel
- Company pension
Salary: £32,000.00 to £36,000.00 /year
- Sponsorship Sales: 3 years (Required)