Part-Time 9:30am to 1:30pm - over 5 days. (20 hours per week)
Excellent Commission on top of basic.
This role is to develop our local SME Business Awards. All our awards events take place at prestigious venues including Wembley Stadium, All England Tennis Club and Newmarket Racecourse.
Based in Towcester, you will be joining a small dedicated team, keen to develop our top-rated awards.
To expand our operations, we are looking for an ambitious Sponsorship Sales Executive to support our fast-growing National awards and develop a range of local awards. www.smenorthants.co.uk
The role will be a combination of new business and key account management/growth. Clients will be from across a wide range of B2B's
The requirements of this position are
- Min. of 2+ years sponsorship sales or media sales experience
- Have a proven track record in B2B sales
- Confident, articulate and professional
- used to selling to C level individuals
- Cold call and generate new leads and enquiries
- Effectively manage your own sales pipeline to be successful
- Understand all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as set out on a monthly basis
- Convert a targeted percentage of all outbound telephone calls to appointment and subsequent appointments to new opportunities
- well trained in sales and sales process
- Stable career history
The successful candidate must be able to be: Comfortable dealing with senior decision makers. Have a proven record in sponsorship sales, exhibitions or media sales. Have a car and full clean driving licence.
Other hours considered.
Competitive salary + commission based on performance.
- Bonus scheme
Sponsorship or media sales: 2 years (Preferred)