Location: Home based with UK/Ireland travel. You will be required to attend for regular meetings at the HO in Petersfield area.
Salary & Benefits: c£60K plus car allowance, private medical and up to 15% salary bonus (some benefits are post probation)
Our client is a major franchisor in the domiciliary care business. Their intention is to be the employer of choice in every locality in which they operate; the Head of People will play a critical role in fulfilling this ambition.
Working in close partnership with stakeholders, the Head of People will develop a compelling Employer Brand and will ensure this is brought to life through the development and implementation of effective communication, engagement, learning and development and creation of tools, resources, policies and procedures. The role requires both strategic leadership and effective operations and project management. Success for this role will result in improved recruitment and retention metrics as well as enhanced employee review ratings of our franchise businesses across all digital platforms.
The successful postholder will be able to demonstrate they have experience and skills in the following areas:
- Dedicated to providing a strong customer service
- Strong commitment to upholding ethical business progression and best practice
- A caring and compassionate nature towards team members
- Committed to continuing personal professional development
- Successfully leading and/or creating an HR function incorporating a talent development/management function
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both written and verbally. You will be required to write and deliver presentations to large groups of industry professionals.
- Ability to conduct challenging conversations and approach conflict resolution
- Ability to prioritise a continually evolving workload to ensure a high standard of operational delivery
A relevant qualification in Human Resource Management and/ or a thorough understanding of HR/ER management and the principles of good leadership through implementing best practice.