Hours: Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 -£32,000 per annum
Location: London E1, working from home after onboarding
We are looking for a keen candidate that can provide friendly, customer-facing support, be proactive about solving problems, contribute to group troubleshooting discussions, and have the aptitude to learn how to set up, configure and administrate systems and applications. Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
This role will be focused on growth and gaining a firm foundation of technical knowledge, deployment architectures and methodology, and communication skills.
Beyond this, we encourage further expansion into other areas (depending on capability and areas of interest); examples include application specialist, shell or other scripting, cloud architecture or database manipulation.
IO Integration has a London based office; however approximately 80% working from home (after onboarding) expected. Ability to travel - 20% within the UK and, to a lesser extent, abroad.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing first line support to customers
• Liaising with customers and internal experts to ensure appropriate and timely action is taken, consistently driving towards solutions
• Prioritise and manage multiple open issues at one time in our helpdesk
• Pro-active identification and escalation of potential risks and issues
• Provision of clear step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
• Staying abreast of software releases, new features and ongoing training/development in relevant products and functionalities
• Attending onsite where necessary, and participation in a regular cycle of client visits
• Continuous improvement of technical and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of server operating systems (Linux preferred)
• Awareness of Cloud infrastructure services (AWS, Azure, etc.)
• Understanding of development practices
• Scripting skills are advantageous but not essential
• Knowledge of networking principles
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Application installation and configuration within a business environment
• Working with the creative technology sector is preferred
• Implementing and administrating or using any Digital Asset Management and Creative Operations/Workflow solutions is advantageous
About the Company:
IO Integration is a leading technology consultancy and implementation partner. With offices throughout the USA, the UK and Australia, IO Integration helps brands, agencies and retailers find the right technology to unleash their creative workflows around the world.
Our expertise covers the process of transformation: from solution design, through solution development, into organizational change management and long-term support.
What to do next?
Click apply – to find out more, look at our website to see what we’re about!