Based in London Bridge, the successful candidate will work closely with our client’s Private Investment Analyst, Fund Administrator and Chief Investment Officer to deliver high quality Investments to Ultra High-Net-Worth clients in a multi-Family Office context, through the selection of outstanding fund managers.
The candidate is required to cover several asset classes such as fixed income, equities, alternatives, FX and have knowledge of derivatives use for hedging purposes. They will have to show a strong understanding of risk control techniques and correlations between different asset classes, with a view of minimising Portfolio drawdowns.
Tacconis Advisors & Co offers the selected candidate excellent prospects for professional development supported by the Company, and career progression within the Investment Team based on success in the role and commitment to the company and the team.
• Analyse/prepare macroeconomic research to support the Chief Investment Officer in asset allocation and investment decisions
• Originate, evaluate and recommend new investment ideas to the Investment Committee
• Carry out financial, legal, and commercial due diligence on target investments
• Review investment funds which are already held by clients
• Place and monitor trades
• Create monthly reports consolidating the clients’ assets
• Conduct performance attribution analysis on Portfolios
• Create presentations for clients on an ad-hoc basis
• Create a market outlook presentation on a quarterly basis
What we would like from you:
• At least 3-5 years of experience in investment/financial analysis within Public Markets, preferably gained with a Family Office or a private bank investment team
• Relevant degree and/or professional qualifications
• Demonstrated skill in originating, analysing and recommending investments, documenting the rationale for making investments and monitoring them once selected
• Excellent judgement and analytical skills
• Accounting background would be a plus
• High degree of professional ethics, integrity and gravitas
• Able to cope under periods of pressure without compromising quality of work
• Adhere to service standards and procedures
• Outstanding interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills
• MS Excel – proficient to prepare/format spreadsheets and present data in a clear and easy to read way – additional competencies welcome
What do we offer in return?
An excellent remuneration package is on offer in the region of £50,000 to £55,000 per annum with annual appraisals and discretionary bonuses. This is a great opportunity to build on your existing skills and be part of a company that supports and encourages career development.
What to do next?
Please apply online attaching your CV and covering letter.
Please look at our client's website to see what they’re about - https://www.tacpartners.com/