As a Technical Support and Operations Manager you will manage processes based on our client’s industry best practices, implement and install exceptional quality management programs that provide continuous improvement for their process and products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Partner with cross functional teams to improve the quality of our clients’ products
• Continue to improve our incident and problem resolution processes to provide better quality of support
• Implement quality management processes to improve our technical support and provide information for product improvement
• Lead efforts to improve our efficiency by improving our SLA response times
• Implement and provide qualitative and quantitative reporting to senior management.
• Lead the organization on appropriate monitoring strategies and work with Corporate to continually evaluate new support tools and processes
• Partner with cross functional teams to continually improve new customer implementation and onboarding processes
• Lead a team that provides tier 1 and tier 2 technical support for our clients’ products
• Develop the team and help them progress in their careers
What we would like from you:
Bachelor’s Degree in business information systems and + 2 years’ experience
or demonstrated success in leading the IT organisations within a similar business.
What we offer in return:
• Competitive salary in the region of £50,000 to £60,000 per annum based on the individual’s level of experience and skills
• Performance linked annual bonus
• Exposure to the latest technologies, analytical and data innovations
• An exceptional candidate has the opportunity for advancement globally within the
• Fun and friendly work environment where the team is rewarded for success
• Private Medical Insurance, Health Cash Plan
• Personal Travel Insurance for you and your family
• Access to contributory pension scheme
About the Company:
Our client is an award-winning global leader in Intelligence Solutions for the retail market. Their extensive experience and performance-improvement solutions help retailers worldwide to reduce costs and increase profits by using their market leading Intelligence and Integration solutions.
They support some of the largest retailers in the world to detect and prevent fraud, theft and shrink. Coupled with offices in the UK, USA and Europe they are a truly international Company.
What to do next?
Click apply – look at our client's website to see what they’re about - https://apprissretail.com/