Hours: 37.5 hours a week
Contract: fixed term, to cover maternity leave for 12 months
Salary: circa £22,000 per annum depending on skills and experience
Location: Desborough, Northants
Our client is Cheaney Shoes Limited, a prestigious renowned world-leading shoe manufacturing and export company with stores and outlets throughout the UK, awarded one of the UK’s most prestigious business awards, Queen’s Award for Enterprise for International Trade for 2016, given only to companies who are outstanding in their filed.
This is an excellent opportunity to join their busy team.
Due to the focus and importance that they put on supporting their clients, experience of export shipping is essential. The role includes in certain instances dealing with very precise technical administration.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring customers packing /despatch requirements are met.
- Managing export documents, EU/ ROW
- Raising Pro forma invoices
- Arranging carriers, EXW, DDP and DAP
- Managing import documents EU/ ROW
- Arranging leather import from USA
- Returned Goods Clearance
- Import clearance for leather – will be deferment account, so will need to monitor use.
- Key account management working with production
- Carrier (supplier) invoice checks and queries
- Carrier management
- Credits for International accounts
Customer Service and Sales:
- Bookings for visitors
- Mail outs – inc Christmas cards/emails
- Managing show bookings
- Price list – managing and ensuring price lists are up to date
- Setting up accounts
- Customer queries and complaints
- Oversee repair Admin
- Repair queries
- Previous export experience is essential
- Previous customer service experience in a busy environment is required
- The ability to write clear and concise English
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office and web-based applications
- Highly organised with the ability to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Capable of using own initiative