Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday 37.5hrs per week
Location: Cranfield, Bedfordshire
Crave Interactive is a world leading developer of in-room tablets and digital guest services used by over 5 million guests each year in some of the world’s most prestigious hotels across 23 countries. Recent major investment has enabled the development of exciting and innovative new products and services and geographic expansion, putting the company on course for significant growth over the next 5 years.
The Head of Marketing will play a vital role in driving this growth by working closely with the Executive Team to help shape and deliver our sales and marketing strategy. Working closely with Sales and Customer Success teams, as well as external agencies, you will lead all aspects of our on-line and off-line, inbound and outbound marketing activities including: insights, lead generation, nurturing, marketing automation, marketing communications, social media, trade shows, PR and brand management.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role will be:
• Work with the Executive Team, Sales and Customer Success teams to define and articulate the company’s marketing strategy and plans
• Lead a small internal team and external agencies to deliver against the strategy and plans
• Lead the development of content for marketing campaigns across multiple channels and platforms to attract, engage and nurture prospects
• Take responsibility for marketing communications activities and introduce creative approaches to effectively communicate the value proposition and market offerings simply
• Grow awareness of the company, its proposition and brand to the target audience
• Grow the marketing qualified pipeline through lead generation campaigns
• Leverage existing CRM and marketing automation software for well targeted email campaigns and lead nurturing to help shorten the sales cycle
• Plan and execute marketing events including attendance at international trade shows
• Work with our customers to help them better market their services and facilities to their guests through our system
• Monitor and analyse insights from customers, competitors and the wider market to inform our product and competitive strategies
• Manage the marketing budget and spend
• Track and analyse marketing performance metrics
Essential Experience Required:
• 5+ years in B2B sales and marketing roles, ideally with experience of marketing in multiple countries
• Development and execution of integrated marketing strategies and marketing plans
• Digital / on-line marketing including SEO, paid, organic, social media, content
• Off-line marketing including trade shows, creative copy for print advertising / collateral
• Marketing Automation Tools, ideally Hubspot
• Proven track record of working collaboratively with sales and customer success teams
• Degree qualified with professional marketing qualification (eg CIM)
• Creative and innovative marketing communications style including written and graphical
• Technology or SaaS based global market
• B2B2C proposition / market, or additional B2C experience
• Marketing to the Hospitality sector
• International marketing including Americas and Asia
• Leadership of small team of marketeers
• Selection, appointment and management of outsourced agencies
• Trade show marketing – creative stand and collateral design
• Supporting channel partners / distributors
• Account Based Marketing
• Stewardship of digital and brand assets
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• A highly collaborative team player with a willingness to continually learn and develop
• Excellent organisational skills
• Confidence and professionalism to represent the company in public events
• Highly flexible and adaptable, prepared to occasionally support international trade shows and local sales campaign events
• Fluent English speaker; other languages may be an advantage
What we have to offer you in return:
• Challenging and varied role as part of a motivated team that is leading innovation within its market.
• A competitive compensation package with benefits.
• A fun and dynamic company environment, where your opinion matters and will help to shape the Company solutions of the future.
• An opportunity to progress your career in a fast-growing and exciting technology company.
• Comprehensive training provided to understand their business solutions and processes.
• Crave is committed to employees’ personal development through individual tailored and funded plans involving external and internal training, opportunities to experience and understand all areas of our business and coaching.