Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location: Cranfield, Bedfordshire
Reporting to the VP Sales, the Sales Administrator will contribute direct to the company’s success by enabling the international sales and marketing teams be more efficient and effective.
Crave are committed to the development and well-being of their staff so this will be a great role for someone with great ambition and drive to succeed.
• Review inbound leads in the CRM system, conduct preliminary research and assessment to profile and prioritise opportunities.
• Ensure prioritised leads have been allocated to, and picked up by, appropriate sales colleagues around the world.
• Track and monitor the progress of leads, assisting sales people with the communication and scheduling of product demonstrations and sales calls.
• Process sales and marketing information, making entries in to, and maintaining, the CRM system.
• Liaise with colleagues to support a smooth transition of converted customers from the Sales team to the Customer Success team and ensure that hand-over procedures are followed and that all documentation is in place.
• Support the department in the booking and execution of various events, coordinating the packing and international shipping of trade show materials and making travel arrangements.
• Manage the ordering, storage and international distribution of all external and internal sales and marketing literature and promotional materials.
• Assist in social media activities, including interacting with and posting on company social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
• Support internal communications including maintaining the marketing events calendar and producing sales reports from the system for business management.
• Respond to basic inbound questions and requests for information.
• 2+ years’ experience working in a similar marketing or sales support role.
• Solid experience using CRM / Marketing Automation software (Hubspot preferred).
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (including Word and Excel) and common workplace communication applications (eg email, Skype).
• Organising / supporting the planning and execution of trade shows.
• Liaising with suppliers such as marketing agencies, logistics companies, printers, travel agencies.
• Administration of Company social media accounts and use of social media tools (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
• Experience with WordPress and Adobe design products.
• Working in an international business across multiple time zones.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Able to prioritise, use initiative and manage time efficiently with minimal supervision.
• Detail and accuracy oriented.
• Capable of multitasking and following up to complete tasks.
• Excellent project management skills and ability to act as a point person within a team environment.
• A collaborative team player with a willingness to continually learn and develop.
• Highly flexible and adaptable.
• Fluent English speaker.
• Fluency in another language would be an added bonus.
What We Have to Offer You in Return
• Competitive compensation and a fun, relaxed office environment
• Comprehensive training to understand our business solutions and processes
• A fulfilling, challenging and varied role as part of a motivated team that is leading innovation within its market
• An opportunity to develop and progress your career in a fast-growing and exciting technology company
At Crave our mission is to provide the very best guest service software to the hospitality industry – solutions that delight hotel guests and increase profits for our clients. Formed in 2009, UK-based Crave Interactive is a leading provider of cutting-edge in-room tablets designed for hotels of any size. Crave is a global company with its development centre located in The Netherlands as well as offices in Las Vegas and Bangkok.
Crave is for equal opportunities, we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any discrimination. At Crave Interactive, we value diversity, mutual respect and personality uniqueness of each employee.