Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £20,000 increasing to £23,000 p/a after successful completion of probation period
Location: Cranfield, Bedfordshire
As a Crave Customer Happiness Specialist, you will play an essential role in creating and maintaining a fantastic guest experience for our hotel clients and will work closely with multiple teams to ensure customer success. You will be responsible for a diverse set of activities within the spectrum of customer happiness and project management, ranging from gathering customer requirements to designing and creating eye pleasing pages and content structures on our Content Management System.
The ideal candidate will be organized, energetic, detail-oriented, creative, patient and eager to learn, who is excited about the opportunity to grow and develop in tandem with the team and with the company. With the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment you will be the ultimate ambassador of the Crave brand.
• Deliver an awesome customer experience through a variety of communication channels.
• Become an expert on how the Crave solution works and its day-to-day usage, helping our customers understand the features and the benefits pertaining to their specific needs
• Respond to customer support inquiries and monitor the incoming tickets in all of our support channels
• Manage self-service resources and improve the customer experience through the continuous evolution of the product and processes
• Become the ultimate problem solver, always thinking creatively to achieve the optimum results in collaboration with our customers and colleagues
• Forge, grow and maintain customer relationships
• Collaborate with all departments to assist with various projects and initiatives
What we would like from you
• Tech savvy and hungry to develop your customer happiness and project support skills
• An empathetic problem solver who can identify customer needs and successfully implement solutions
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills with the ability to explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
• Able to adhere to and enforce project timelines and scheduled deadlines
• Detail-oriented with exceptional organization, task and time management skills
• Self-motivated, highly flexible and proactive with a team mentality
• Able to take on any challenge and to embrace the chance to grow and improve
• Excellent work ethic and a willingness to take the initiative and ownership to see things through to completion
What we have to offer you in return
• Competitive compensation and a fun, relaxed office environment
• Comprehensive training to understand their business solutions and processes
• A fulfilling, challenging and varied role as part of a motivated team that is leading innovation within its market
• An opportunity to develop and progress your career in a fast-growing and exciting technology company
At Crave our mission is to provide the very best guest service software to the hospitality industry – solutions that delight hotel guests and increase profits for our clients. Formed in 2009, UK-based Crave Interactive is a leading provider of cutting-edge in-room tablets designed for hotels of any size. Crave is a global company with its development centre located in The Netherlands as well as offices in Las Vegas and Bangkok.
Crave is for equal opportunities, we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any discrimination. At Crave Interactive, we value diversity, mutual respect and personality uniqueness of each employee.