Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday
Salary: £28,662 - £43,554
Our client is an award-winning global leader in Intelligence Solutions. Their extensive experience and performance-improvement solutions help retailers worldwide to reduce costs and increase profits by using their market leading Intelligence and Integration solutions.
Their pioneering spirit and deep retail experience enable them to provide simple solutions to complex challenges, making them a trusted partner with the world’s largest retailers in the United States and Europe. Their solutions continuously process and examine over 2,000,000,000 retail transactions every month.
The Core Engineering team is looking for a hands on and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Analyst to help ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches their customers. The candidate will be an enthusiastic and reliable professional.
Principal Responsibilities & Duties:
• Produce, schedule and maintain automated tests for our web application
• Assessing requirements and ensuring that these are met
• Ensuring quality of function and performance
• Test on both desktop, tablet and mobile platforms
• Test across multiple browsers
• Raising, checking and managing work item lifecycle
• Liaise with Development, Delivery, Support and users to ensure defects are communicated and resolved efficiently
• Confident & clear communicator both written and verbal.
• First class interpersonal skills
• Desire to find the root cause of defects
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
• Interest and experience in technology with hands on technical skills
• Ambition to learn and progress
• Passion to produce quality through their work
• Web based product written in asp.net c#, angular js, jQuery
• Over a thousand selenium web driver tests in C#
• Over three thousand unit tests in C#
• Windows backend with IIS, Windows Server and SQL Server
• Team Foundation Server and Jira.
What will offer in return:
• Competitive salary and performance linked annual bonus
• Exposure to the latest technologies, analytical and data innovations
• An exceptional candidate has the opportunity for advancement globally within the company
• Fun and friendly work environment where the team is rewarded for success
• Opportunities for international travel