Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location: Cranfield, Bedfordshire
The aim of this role is to contribute directly to the company’s success by acting as the primary project and relationship manager to support both existing and potential new clients, whilst assisting in the planning, co-ordination and delivery of Crave projects to its customer base.
Crave are committed to the development and well-being of their staff so this will be a great role for someone with great ambition and drive to succeed.
Principal Responsibilities & Duties
- Act as the main Customer point of contact throughout the project lifecycle to deliver an exceptional customer experience by setting clear deliverables and driving proactive communication, whilst orchestrating the right internal resources to ensure the delivery of quality and timely solutions.
- Liaise with 3rd party providers to ensure customer infrastructure/hardware configuration and procurement requirements are satisfied.
- Liaise with customers to ensure software and hardware functionality requirements are accurately captured and provide feedback on issues and system improvements to the Crave support team as necessary.
- Educate customers on the Crave solution and encourage best practice to deliver a great guest experience and maximize ROI.
- Liaise with the VP, Customer Success in relation to resource management activities to ensure installations are correctly supported via members of the Crave customer support function or its partners.
- Coordinate and actively participate in content creation activities in order to deliver solutions that adhere to brand guidelines and meet customer expectations.
- Generate a range of monthly reports in relation to system performance for circulation to key clients and corporate stakeholders.
- Assist the sales team with converting the opportunity pipeline into customers through a combination of product demonstrations and to the creation of compelling case studies to demonstrate ROI potential.
- Provide training and participate in technical support activities in relation to customer issues, in conjunction with customer support colleagues.
- Ensure projects are delivered within Crave’s financial control framework.
- Manage priorities according to project urgencies.
- Undertake any other duties which may, from time to time, be required in order to ensure the success of Crave as a whole.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record within a customer facing project management role, ideally within a SaaS based business
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Project and the Microsoft suite of products
- Flexible working hours when required, to align with our customers’ time zones
- Flexibility and interest in international travel to meet with customers and global partners
- Experience of delivering international projects across multiple countries, time zones and languages
- Fluency in another language would be an added bonus
- A self-starter who is passionate about professional integrity and excellence, with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm
- Excellent prioritization and planning skills, with the ability to handle multiple concurrent projects effectively, whilst adapting to changing circumstance and priorities using initiative
- Demonstrable collaboration, written and oral communication skills with the ability to liaise well with others in both a technical and non-technical manner
- Ability to effectively communicate, build relationships and influence across all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Willing to take personal responsibility for our customers’ success and drive long-term customer value
- Attitude for picking up new technologies and methodologies
- Proactive work ethic with the ability to deliver results and meet challenging deadlines
- A highly collaborative team player with a willingness to continually learn and develop
Please Note: This position may require international travel; therefore, the successful candidate will be required to posses a valid passport and drivers licence.
What We Have to Offer You in Return
• Competitive compensation and a fun, relaxed office environment
• Comprehensive training to understand our business solutions and processes
• A fulfilling, challenging and varied role as part of a motivated team that is leading innovation within its market
• An opportunity to develop and progress your career in a fast-growing and exciting technology company
At Crave our mission is to provide the very best guest service software to the hospitality industry – solutions that delight hotel guests and increase profits for our clients. Formed in 2009, UK-based Crave Interactive is a leading provider of cutting-edge in-room tablets designed for hotels of any size. Crave is a global company with its development centre located in The Netherlands as well as offices in Las Vegas and Bangkok.
Crave is for equal opportunities, we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any discrimination. At Crave Interactive, we value diversity, mutual respect and personality uniqueness of each employee.