Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Salary: circa £60,000 per annum
Location: Office based in OX11, with client visits throughout the South of the UK
What does our client need?
As Business Development Executive, you will cover the South Region of the UK as part of the Sales department generating new business for the Technical Service Department.
You will focus on sales for water treatment servicing throughout the UK, and you will work with the Company’s core values at the heart of everything you do; Clarity, Leadership, Expertise, Accountability and Reassurance.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a growing organisation, with an enviable and increasing client base within the water hygiene services sector. For over 20 years, the company has been providing vital water hygiene services to domestic and commercial sectors throughout the UK.
What will you be doing?
- Bring in new business by creating sales for the Technical Service Department
- Presentations to potential and current customers
- Implement agreed sales plan to achieve sales for the South region
- Plan and manage sales / marketing resources
- Identify opportunities for marketing seminars / events and manage through to completion
- Identify growth opportunities
- Report sales prospects and ideas to Managing Director / Operations Director
- Raising quotes for internal (account managers) and external clients.
Full training will be provided in terms of the technical aspect of the role.
What skills and qualifications do you need to succeed?
- Experience in a sales position in the service industry
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and great networking skills
- Experience working in the water treatment industry is preferred, though full product and service knowledge training will be provided
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong IT skills, with experience of using multiple internal systems
- Strong technical knowledge, experience and training within Industrial Water Treatments, such as cooling towers, closed systems and steam boilers is beneficial
- Good team player
- A degree in a science or engineering field is preferred
- Full UK driving licence.
The BDE will need DBS check for this role. The Company will complete this check prior to the successful candidate starting the role.
Why work for our client? They offer:
- Highly competitive salary, with opportunity for commission
- Company car
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, then after 2 years' service you get a bonus day to have your birthday off
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- Wellness programme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Internal progression opportunities.
If you’re a great salesperson looking for your next opportunity, apply today with your CV and a covering letter!