Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £18,000 – £23,000 per annum depending on experience
Location: Stratford, E15 1DN
Our client, Atlas Maintenance Limited, provide well-respected, reliable and high-quality building services, installation and maintenance throughout London and the home counties. Their priority is to ensure their customers’ systems are reliable, safe and efficient.
As Trainee Engineer, you will be methodical, self-motivated, enthusiastic, willing to learn and have excellent organisation skills. As part of a small team, you will work alongside skilled engineers and, together, will provide a professional and personable service to their customers. Relevant training will be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills with a successful engineering business and a great opportunity to progress in an engineering career.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide support and assistance to one or more of Atlas Maintenance’s skilled engineers
- Assisting with site preparation and clearance
- Carry out basic duties such as basic plumbing
- Assisting with taking delivery of materials and transporting to the required location.
- Demonstrated engineering ability
- A passion for learning about the latest technology and products
- Enthusiastic and confident
- Good time management
- Professional approach to work
- A team player
- Hardworking and reliable
- Have a positive, solution focused approach
- Inquisitive on how things work.
Atlas Maintenance offers in return:
- 22 days holiday per annum in addition to bank holidays, which increases with service
- Company tablet
- Overtime available
- Life Assurance
- Private healthcare.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, apply today with your CV.