Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location: London & The South
What we need:
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Installation Engineer Smart Metering to support existing and new smart metering projects throughout the South of England – with a focus on London.
Who will you be working for?
Custom Energy Solutions are a specialist contractor working on a wide range of projects in the energy sector. They are a great team to work within. Their two main areas of operation are industrial & commercial metering sectors and high voltage services and delivering cost-effective solutions to optimise efficient building management and ensure continuity of supply.
What will you be doing?
- Facilitate all aspects of the installation and commissioning of industrial and commercial smart metering
- Produce commissioning test sheets and reports for customers
- Install and test smart metering installations
- Installation of Modbus and Mbus networks (experience of this is nice, not essential)
- Fault-finding on installations (again, experience of this is not essential)
- You may be required to work occasional overtime of a weekend
What skills and qualifications do you need to succeed?
- Relevant electrical engineering qualifications, for example City & Guilds, HNC/ONC or equivalent or a time-served apprentice
- Experience in a similar role in electrical installation or commissioning
- Good attitude towards Health & Safety at work
- Flexible approach to working hours
Why work for Custom Energy Solutions:
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Remote working opportunities
- Extensive range of training options to develop your skills
- Focus on personal development and career growth
If you are a shockingly good Electrical Metering Engineer, and can see what a great opportunity this is, apply with your CV and cover letter today!