Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location: London & The South
Custom Energy Solutions Ltd is a specialist contractor working on a wide range of projects in the energy sector. Their two main areas of operation are within industrial and commercial metering sectors and high voltage services and the, delivering cost-effective solutions to optimise efficient building management and ensure continuity of supply.
Custom Energy Solutions are a great team to work within. They have a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Metering Installation Engineer to support existing and new projects throughout the South of England – with a focus on London.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Facilitate all aspects of the installation and commissioning of industrial and commercial metering
- Produce commissioning test sheets and reports for customers
- Install and test metering installations
- Installation of Modbus and Mbus networks (experience of this is not essential)
- Fault-finding on installations (experience of this is not essential)
- You may be required to work occasional overtime on weekends
- Relevant electrical engineering qualifications, for example City & Guilds, HNC/ONC or equivalent or a time-served apprentice
- Experience in a similar role in electrical installation or commissioning
- Good attitude towards health and safety at work
- Flexible approach to working hours
Benefits of working for Custom Energy Solutions Ltd:
- Company vehicle, fully expensed
- Access to Private Healthcare
- Extensive range of training available
- Focus on personal development
If you are a fantastic Electrical Metering Engineer, and can see how great an opportunity this is, apply with your CV and cover letter today!