Hours: 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Contract: Fixed Term or Permanent with day rate
Salary: £70,000 to £80,000 per annum
Location: Stratford, London, E20
Our client is looking for a Civils and Fabric Project Manager to join their team in London.
They carry out projects in Light Civils, General Building and Fit Outs.
As Civils and Fabric Project Manager, you will lead a number of projects from start to finish with typical values from £20k to £800k.
Key duties and responsibilities of Civils and Fabric Project Manager:
- Manage all aspects of project delivery including design, programming, operations, finance, commercial, logistics and procurement
- Ensure deadlines are met with no accidents or incidents and forecast margin is maintained
- Set objectives and provide guidance and support to all team members
- Plan ahead to prevent disruption to progress of work
- Effectively manage multiple contracts concurrently
- Administer contracts with NEC terms
- Collaborate with Commercial and Safety teams
- Promote a safe working culture.
- Degree or HND in construction or related field is desirable
- Experience in a commercial contracting environment
- Experience in managing projects of more than £1million in value
- Experience with pre-construction design and development following RIBA Plan of Work process
- Completed Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) and Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) is desirable
- Experience with P6 is desirable
- Collaborative team player and a strong leader.
What our client offers in return:
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays