Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 per annum OTE
Location: Currently remote working, with plan for remote / London office split from 2022
Start date: May 2022
Our client, Speak Media, an award-winning creative content agency is looking for an ambitious, talented and highly motivated account executive to join their London team.
Speak Media works with FTSE 500 firms, helping them to deliver exceptional corporate content across their digital and social channels. As a result of continued growth, they’re now looking for someone to help them deliver the next and most ambitious chapter in their story so far.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be well organised. They’ll enjoy a challenge and have experience delivering projects for clients in their previous role.
They’ll be energised by the type of work we do (fast-paced projects, multiple deliveries, problem solving) and will energise those around them. This is an opportunity to grow, lead, progress and work alongside a team of supportive and talented people.
Reporting to the head of planning, they’ll have a key role supporting the team in order to ensure smooth workflow and successful delivery of client projects across all channels including digital, social, video and print.
Working as part of Speak Media’s planning team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Support their most important and exciting client initiatives, from briefing, strategy and planning, through to resourcing and final delivery of projects
- Devise and execute key customer strategies that will help to strengthen our client’s ties with the leading brands Speak Media currently serve, ensuring sustained growth for the agency
- Play a pivotal role in the acquisition of new customers from building awareness of Speak Media’s brand USP among leading marketers in the network (theirs and yours), through to delivery of successful pitches
- Help to shape Speak Media’s client’s longer-term strategy based on the market knowledge and insights you acquire as part of the client-facing team
- Report on all aspects of client activity (team performance / pipeline / work in progress / opportunities) at monthly management meetings
- Ensure ‘best practice’ content creation/strategy/marketing processes are followed, and set the standard for the quality of output for the team to follow
The successful candidate will receive a competitive package and a real share in Speak Media’s success. You’ll be given the autonomy and support to make your mark and get the job done, and be welcomed into a highly motivated team environment.
- Relationship management - a minimum of 1 year in a role managing and growing customer accounts, ideally supporting senior corporate comms teams in FTSE 100 firms.
- Project management (multi-channel) – an Excel power-user also familiar with other standard project management/workflow software and processes
- Data analysis – experience of key tools used to assess and drive content strategy, including, Google Analytics
- Self-motivated, organised and great at managing workload and deadlines
- Exceptional communicator, whether over the phone, on email or presenting to larger audiences
- Good understanding of content trends and best practice including SEO, social and content marketing
- Passion for marketing communications
- Keen interest in personal and professional development
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (or similar) - intermediate to advanced.
- Experience of publishing process, including editorial workflow management
- Experience of email marketing.
If this sounds like your next challenge, get in touch!
To be considered for the role, please review the skills/experience requirements listed and apply with your CV and a covering letter.
Please note, due to anticipated high response to this role, we'll only be able to reply to successful candidates. If you don't hear back from us, you may assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.