Hours: 37.5 hours a week
Contract: Permanent full time
Salary: circa £18,000 - £20,000 per annum dependent on skills and experience
20 days holidays plus statutory days, pension scheme after a qualifying period
Location: Desborough, Northants
Our client is Cheaney Shoes Limited, a prestigious renowned and world-leading shoe manufacturer and retailer, with export markets all over the world. The Company has a considerable wholesale base alongside 11 of its own stores and a fast-growing e-commerce site. The central operations of the company are run from the factory site which is based in Desborough, Northamptonshire.
An opportunity now exists for the role of Customer Services Administrator within the team. This person will deal with all aspects of customer service across wholesale, retail and e-commerce.. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wishes to further develop their skills and make a meaningful impact in a Company with a strong growth ambition.
- To deal with multiple enquiries by telephone and email from retail, e-commerce and wholesale customers
- To assist with the processing of e-commerce orders and support enquiries
- To support export dispatch and invoicing liaising with customers as necessary
- To deal with customer enquiries relating to the shoe repair service
- Other general office administrative duties.
- Previous office administrative skills
- Demonstrable evidence of successful customer interactions
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written – internal and external
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and web-based applications
- Highly organised with an ability to meet deadlines
- A keen and enthusiastic work ethic
- The ability to work as part of a wider team and individually.
This is a permanent full time role working between 8:30am and 5pm Monday to Friday with an unpaid hour for lunch each day.
Please apply with CV and cover letter, giving your current remuneration and explaining your suitability for the role.
Deadline for applications: 29th October 2021
Interview dates: From 25th October onwards
Start date: As soon as possible
We may arrange informal shortlist interviews for high calibre candidates as applications are received. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of our closing date you may assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.