Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours/week
Salary: Competitive salary depending on experience
Location: London, N5 2EF
Our client, a global online fashion retailer, is looking for an ambitious and experienced Brand Marketing Manager to join its London team.
As a Brand Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will drive brand awareness through influencer partnerships, PR events and PR placement, as well as social media communications and strategic media partnerships.
With an ability to relate to influencers, and develop trust and build rapport, the Brand Marketing Manager will be identifying and managing these long-term relationships.
- Lead our client’s UK marketing team to work closely with Head Office marketing team
- Understand our client’s brand positioning, create and execute marketing strategy to localise the brand experience to target customers
- Identify, create, and manage creative and innovative influencer marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and ROI
- Identify and activate offline brand events to create customer experience
- Handling influencer negotiations and ensuring campaigns are generating a profit through conversions
- Contact and build relationships with influencers
- Lead and ensure smooth delivery across multiple partnerships
- Drive and Manage PR strategy alongside the Head Office team
- Cultivate advantageous relationships with key media titles, stylists, and editors
- Act as a company ambassador and spokesperson in the local community, promoting the company’s brand values and objectives
- Be a role model for the team, coach junior members and encourage positive change.
- Must have experience in a Digital Marketing role and have a passion for eCommerce and applying new technology
- Must have first-hand experience managing Influencer outreach campaign strategies
- A deep understanding of the role social influencers can play in promoting and driving commercial value for brands
- Intellectually robust, competitive, ambitious, and resourceful
- Possesses strategic vision and sound business judgment
- Commercially minded with a hands-on management style
- Strong results orientation
- Good team player, able to deal with ambiguity and change
- Strong communicator, presenter and negotiator
- Thrives in a high profile, fast-moving environment
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with PR, Influencer Comms or a similar role, fashion retail experience is beneficial.
- Company discount
- Perkbox account
- Birthday treats
- Exclusive access to events
- 26 days’ annual leave per year, exclusive of bank holidays.
If this sounds like your next challenge, apply now!