Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £27,000-£32,000 per annum
Location: Hybrid working, Sittingbourne ME10 3RH
Our client has been a key player in the UK material handling market for more than 30 years, providing energy efficient vehicle loading systems, conveyors, dock door equipment and safety products for their customers that include large recognisable brands.
The successful candidate will provide an effective and efficient HR Support Service to our client, while working closely with their partner business to ensure continuity across their brand.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out all general HR Administration providing a professional and responsive service to customers both internally and externally
- Recruitment: Draft job adverts, upload to job sites and liaise with recruitment agencies., manage incoming CV’s, reply to unsuccessful candidates, arrange interviews, prepare interview questions. To also review and create job descriptions on an ongoing basis
- Manage new starter HR Induction days and Induction Starter Packs
- To provide a first line advisory service to heads of department and applicants
- Provide information to managers and staff about HR policies, procedures and processes, including the company handbook
- Manage the collation of appraisals scores and documentation
- Maintenance of sickness and absence recording system and holiday records and conducting Return to Work interviews
- Manage payroll (new starters, leavers, sick pay, changes of information).
- Employee relations: including conflict management, collective negotiation and consultation. This includes dispute resolutions, disciplinary, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy
- Employee engagement: including researching and measuring engagement
- Performance and reward: including identify requirements, diversity and compliance, pay and reward, communication and culture
- Learning and development: ensuring that people at all levels of the organization possess and develop the skills, knowledge and experience to fulfill the short and long term ambitions of the organization and that they are motivated to learn grow and perform
- Resourcing and talent planning: including develop/deliver talent, assessment, selection, induction and exit, as well as manage talent and succession planning
- Organisational development: including defining strategy, managing change
- Organisational design: including assessing current need and operating model
- Service delivery and information: including updating and maintaining the HR Information System data, measuring effectiveness, project and change management
- Regular meetings and conferences with Rite Hite in the Uk, the Netherlands and the USA to ensure all processes are centralised and are being followed
- Regular meeting with Line Managers to assess need for improvement
- Provide support with growing the Rite Hite Service Business
- Manage TUPE process.
- Strong customer orientation
- Helpful attitude, positive and calm behaviour
- Ability to work in a team
- Confidential and discreet
- Confident and able to deal with difficult situations and conflict
- Strong communication skills
- Efficient coordination and communication
- Accurate and timely preparation for cases
- Works well under pressure
- Certificate in or working towards Human Resources, CIPD qualification
- At least two years of administrative experience
- IT proficient: good knowledge of Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Email.
- Working in an HR advisory capacity
- Managing start to finish ER cases, including but not limited to: disciplinaries, grievances and absence management
- Working knowledge of employment law legislation.
- Life Assurance
- Simply Health Cash Plan.
If this sounds like your next challenge within HR, apply today!