Hours: Full Time, up to 48 hours per week
Contract: Temporary – One Year
Salary: £36,000 per annum
Location: London, E1 8EU
Our client is looking for a HR Generalist to join their London Office on a fixed term contract for one year. With excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus, the ideal candidate will be the first port of call for HR queries and will demonstrate a positive and proactive approach to all work. The HR Generalist will have the support of a wider HR Team based out of the U.S and Poland, and the out-sourced HR consultancy service. However, this will be stand-alone position in the UK, therefore the ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently.
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in intelligence solutions for the retail market. They support some of the largest retailers in the world to detect and prevent fraud, theft and shrink. Coupled with offices in the UK, USA and Europe they are a truly international Company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and coach managers with all Employee Relations policies, queries and processes including grievance and disciplinary, absence management, performance management in line with best practice and legislation, escalating to the HR Business Partner where necessary
- Administering the process for new joiners, leavers and changes
- Benefits management and administration
- Supporting the monthly payroll process
- Accurately drafting HR correspondence including offer letters, contracts of employment, variation to contract letters
- Maintaining employee data on the HR database and records to ensure accuracy
- Supporting managers with the full recruitment lifecycle life-cycle from posting new roles to sending offer letters
- Provide advice and guidance on relevant terms & conditions of employment, employment related policies, procedures and practice to both colleagues and managers
- Work with the Senior HR Business Partner as required in order to support the wider HR Strategy
- Support the wider HR Team with projects and ad-hoc work as and when needed
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills including written and spoken
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills to include Excel, Word and Outlook. Use of SharePoint and WorkDay would be advantageous
- Organised and detail orientated
- Customer focused
- Proven ability to effectively manage a varied workload
- Able to self-organise and work proactively
- Friendly, positive and welcoming with the ability to maintain relationships at all levels
- Able to maintain confidentiality, and work with sensitive data
- Previous proven experience in a similar role is essential, ideally holding Associate Membership to the CIPD.
What our client offers in return:
- Competitive salary and performance linked annual bonus
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Access to contributory pension scheme
- Health Insurance and access to a Health Cash Plan.
If this sounds like your next challenge, apply today with your CV and covering letter.