Salary: £22,000 per annum with opportunities for salary progression
Location: Milton Keynes, MK12 5NW
Our client is currently looking for a Customer Support Specialist with a background in customer service and strong admin skills who will play an important role in creating a first class end to end customer experience. Based in Milton Keynes, this role will manage and maintain the relationship between our clients who are approved centres across the UK.
As full technical training will be provided, our client is looking for candidates who are pro-active, willing to learn and are able to provide a reliable service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Being the first point of contact for our centres on any issues that may arise from general enquiries, processing applications including reviewing training programmes and material, arranging audits, managing the complaints process, essentially providing an end to end service
- Delivering a high standard of customer service to strengthen and enhance customer satisfaction
- Effectively deal with enquiries, providing guidance and assistance to centres via email and telephone support
- Working to specified timelines and SLA’s to:
- Assess Applications,
- Gather, collate and chase up information,
- Manage the suspension/withdrawal Process,
- Filing - manually and electronically,
- Scanning and shredding documentation.
- Coordinate centre and course Quality Assurance Visits including:
- Allocation of contingency/replacement visits,
- Review Quality Assurance Reports.
- Manage client data on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM database
- Arrange and attend meetings (internally and externally) to take notes.
- Education to minimum GCSE grade C or equivalent
- Relevant qualifications at Level 2, e.g. Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration or OCR/RSA Level 2 qualifications in word processing, level 2 qualifications in the use of IT/ICT or equivalent
- Qualifications demonstrating Literacy and Numeracy skills at level 2
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to organise work and achieve deadlines, and to be able to effectively prioritise own workload and meet conflicting demands
- To be flexible and able to adapt to changes to processes and procedures in order to meet business needs
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively - orally, in writing and in person
- Able to use the telephone with confidence
- Able to effectively deal with difficult situations involving members of the public and staff
- Able to use initiative and be solution driven
- Have an eye for detail – able to identify errors in paper based forms and electronic records
- Excellent listening skills
- To be a team player supporting all of the functions within the organisation
- To take ownership for own workload, performance and outcomes.
- Demonstrate comprehension of The Vehicle Drivers (Certificates of Professional Competence) Regulations 2007 and requirement of the organisation’s Centre & Course approval
- LGV/PCV industry knowledge/experience
- Note taking skills
- General office experience, preferably within a call centre and/or environment where applications are processed and information entered onto a database
If this sounds like your next challenge, get in touch!