Location: Remote or customer site
Our client specialises in providing businesses with Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure Solutions. Who have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Microsoft Azure Technical Architect to join our growing team.
As a Technical Architect you will be delivering and implementing customer solutions using the latest cloud best practices. Customers are based throughout the UK, Europe and the USA. The ideal candidate will be familiar with working on client projects. They will have solid experience of Azure DevOps deployment, ARM Templates and Azure PowerShell. There may be an element of customer 2nd or 3rd line support.
You will have the opportunity to develop your customer facing skills as well as your technical skills on the Microsoft Azure platform.
Minimum Level of Experience:
• Azure Certifications AZ-400
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure
• Experience working with Microsoft Azure for at least 2 years
• Customer support experience essential
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Experience of 1st or 2nd Line support
• Solid understanding of Azure DevOps, networking and security
• Experience of developing ARM templates and PowerShell Scripting
• Understanding of Core Networking such as AD, DNS, VPNs and firewalls
• Azure Associate level or expert certification
• Basic knowledge of Office 365 Administration
• Windows Server experience
• Degree in Information Technology is desirable
• 5 or more GCSE grade C and above
• Workplace pension after completing your probationary period
• Flexible working hours, however you may be required to work remotely in the evenings and some weekends.
• Training will be provided and you will be encouraged and supported in completing Microsoft Azure certifications.