Hours Full Time, Monday to Friday
Salary £38,000 - £43,000 p/a
Location Cranfield, Bedfordshire
At Crave we develop innovative technology solutions for hospitality businesses worldwide, enabling hotels, restaurants and bars to provide fantastic digital services to their customers. We have a great reputation for having an excellent product and providing excellent service to our hospitality clients and are expanding our UK team.
If you feel inspired by working in an innovative business in a dynamic market and pride yourself on your finance skills, then Crave would love to have you on board.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious person to use their education, experience and best practice skills to manage the group-wide financial reporting, including day-to-day / transactional finance, consolidated management accounts, internal reporting and audit preparation.
Reporting to the CFO, the Finance Manager will work within a small, high-calibre team with the goal to efficiently run the finance department and support the CFO in producing timely, accurate information on business performance.
Being an integral position within a scaling business, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow the role into being as broad and expansive as their aptitude and ambition allow.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role will be
● Working with the Finance team to ensure accurate and timely processing for all group entities of the purchase ledger, sales ledger and treasury, including:
o Purchase requisitions
o Purchase invoices posting, approval and payment
o Staff expense claim processing and payment
o Liaising with Sales and Customer Success teams in setup of new customers
o Raising and sending sales invoices
o Updating internal systems with project invoicing and payment status
o Credit control and collections
o Resolving invoicing queries
o Bank reconciliations
o Merchant settlements and reconciliations
● Cash flow and treasury management
● Systems, controls and process improvements including ad hoc projects
● Monthly consolidated management accounting to tight reporting deadlines
● Balance sheet reconciliations
● Internal financial reporting and analysis
● Professional development of finance staff
● A successful track record of progressive finance roles
● 6+ years hands-on experience in all aspects of accounting
● ACA / ACCA / CIMA finalist or qualified
● Strong understanding of best practices
● Demonstrable experience of systems and process improvement
● Excellent Excel skills
● Excellent ERP skills, preferably with experience of an implementation
● The ability to operate in the detail without losing sight of the bigger picture
● Multi-entity group consolidated accounting
● Multi-currency accounting
● Knowledge of the B2B technology sector
● Experience of an ERP system implementation
● Energetic, tenacious, highly self-motivated and driven to succeed
● Highly organised and able to prioritise
● Proactive and accountable with a strong desire to achieve efficiency and improvement
● Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
● Commercially minded
● Excellent command of the English language
● Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
● A highly collaborative team player with a willingness to continually learn and develop
● Highly flexible and adaptable to evolving business challenges
What Crave will offer in return
● Competitive compensation and a rewarding working environment
● A fulfilling, challenging and varied role as part of a motivated team that is leading innovation within its market
● An opportunity to develop and progress your career in a fast-growing and exciting technology company
At Crave Interactive our mission is to provide world class digital service solutions to enable hospitality businesses to delight customers and increase their profits. Formed in the UK in 2009, we now have clients in over 30 countries across the world and are part of a major international technology group. Our HQ is in the UK and we have offices in the USA, Mexico, and the Netherlands.
Crave is for equal opportunities, we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any discrimination. At Crave Interactive, we value diversity, mutual respect and personality uniqueness of each employee.