Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location: Cranfield, Bedfordshire
Benefits: Enhanced holiday entitlement; flexible hours and location possible
At Crave we develop innovative technology solutions for hospitality businesses worldwide, enabling hotels, restaurants and bars to provide fantastic digital services to their customers. We have a great reputation for having an excellent product and providing excellent service to our hospitality clients and are expanding our UK team.
If you feel inspired by marketing great, innovative products in a dynamic market and pride yourself on your marketing skills, then Crave would love to have you on board.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and ambitious person to use their experience and marketing skills to help drive our UK expansion.
The Marketing Executive will contribute to the development of marketing initiatives and take responsibility for implementing them within the UK and internationally.
Crave are committed to the development and well-being of their staff so this will be a great role for someone with great ambition and drive to succeed.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role will be:
● Work with Sales and Marketing management to help develop marketing plans
● Play a key role in the creation, launch and execution of campaigns
● Become the champion of our Marketing Automation platform Hubspot, including managing workflows, data integrity and automated email marketing campaigns
● Liaise with media partners on advertising opportunities including print, digital and social
● Run social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) and produce creative content including blog posts to enhance audience engagement
● Manage Google advertising, optimising PPC campaign activity
● Manage website changes
● Support management with maximising the benefits of relationships with industry associations including media packages and participating in events
● Work closely with external creatives to design marketing collateral such as adverts, whitepapers and other promotional materials
● Evaluate and optimise performance of marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the campaigns are effective
● Work with videographers to help create promotional and testimonial videos
● Support management with the planning and execution of physical and virtual trade shows internationally
● Write and proofread marketing copy for both online campaigns and press releases and manage a press release schedule
● Undertake primary and secondary market research and be responsible for coordinating market insights including monitoring competitor activity and surveying existing customers as well as end users
● Monitor and report on the marketing budget
● 5+ years successful track record in a similar role
● Good working knowledge of CRM/Marketing Automation tools (Hubspot or similar)
● Working knowledge of Wordpress and website editing including blog publishing
● You may have experience in, or marketing to, the hospitality sector and bring a working knowledge of how to effectively reach and communicate to hospitality operators.
● Organised and adept at managing multiple streams of activity and responsibilities
● Creative thinker and writer
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, especially with prospecting emails and advertising copy
● A highly collaborative team player with a willingness to continually learn and develop
● Fluent English speaker
What Crave will offer in return:
- Competitive compensation and a fun, relaxed working environment
- Comprehensive training to understand our business solutions and processes
- A fulfilling, challenging and varied role as part of a motivated team that is leading innovation within its market
- An opportunity to develop and progress your career in a fast-growing and exciting technology company
At Crave Interactive our mission is to provide world class digital service solutions to enable hospitality businesses to delight customers and increase their profits. Formed in the UK in 2009, we now have clients in over 30 countries across the world and are part of a major international technology group. Our HQ is in the UK and we have offices in the USA, Mexico, and the Netherlands.
Crave is for equal opportunities, we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any discrimination. At Crave Interactive, we value diversity, mutual respect and personality uniqueness of each employee.