Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus commission (OTE £15,000)
Location: Cranfield, Bedfordshire – flexibility in location
Benefits: Enhanced holiday entitlement
At Crave we develop innovative technology solutions for hospitality businesses worldwide, enabling hotels, restaurants, and bars to provide fantastic digital services to their customers. We have a great reputation for having an excellent product and providing excellent service to our hospitality clients and are expanding our UK Sales team.
If you feel inspired by selling great, innovative products in an expanding market and pride yourself on your sales skills, then Crave would love to have you on board.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and ambitious person to use their experience and sales skills to help drive our UK expansion.
The Sales Executive will contribute directly to the company’s success by taking responsibility for identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities across the UK.
Crave are committed to the development and well-being of their staff so this will be a great role for someone with great ambition and drive to succeed.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role will be:
- Participate in the creation of sales plans and campaigns with management and the wider sales and marketing team and take responsibility for executing your part of the plan
- Proactively identify and reach out to prospects to build relationships and open opportunities using creative approaches through multiple channels including email, phone, LinkedIn, face to face and recorded video
- Respond efficiently to inbound marketing generated leads
- Use your sales know-how and market insights to help refine how we position and effectively communicate our proposition
- Qualify, prioritise, follow-up and nurture leads through the sales funnel, using demos and references to close deals
- Constantly stay abreast of developments to Crave’s products, services and propositions and understand clearly how to effectively communicate them to prospects
- Uncover and share market and competitor insights and emerging customer needs
- Maintain accurate activity and lead qualification information in the CRM system
- Liaise with Customer Success colleagues to ensure frictionless onboarding of customers
- Maintain and develop customer relationships where further business opportunities exist
- Work collaboratively across the organisation to leverage internal product expertise to communicate accurate information, demonstrate features and win over prospects
- 3+ years successful track record in a fast paced, goal-oriented sales role
- Demonstrable prospecting, qualification and deal closing skills
- Good working knowledge of CRM tools (Hubspot or similar)
- You may come from a recruitment, advertising or other similar fast paced, highly results driven sales environment
- Hungry, energetic, pro-active, positive, tenacious, accountable, highly self-motivated and driven to succeed in a results orientated role
- Able to think on your feet to understand customer needs and present solutions
- Strong phone and personal presence, comfortable initiating relaxed but engaging two-way conversations with prospects
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, especially prospecting emails or social media messages
- A highly collaborative team player with a willingness to continually learn and develop
- Highly organised and disciplined approach to ensure reliable and consistent follow-up of opportunities
- Fluent English speaker
What Crave will offer in return:
- Competitive compensation and a fun, relaxed working environment
- Comprehensive training to understand our business solutions and processes
- A fulfilling, challenging and varied role as part of a motivated team that is leading innovation within its market
- An opportunity to develop and progress your career in a fast-growing and exciting technology company
At Crave Interactive our mission is to provide world class digital service solutions to enable hospitality businesses to delight customers and increase their profits. Formed in the UK in 2009, we now have clients in over 30 countries across the world and are part of a major international technology group. Our HQ is in the UK and we have offices in the USA, Mexico, and the Netherlands.
Crave is for equal opportunities, we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any discrimination. At Crave Interactive, we value diversity, mutual respect and personality uniqueness of each employee.