Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £33,000 – 38,000 per annum
Location: Cranfield, Bedfordshire
At Crave we develop innovative solutions for hospitality businesses worldwide, enabling hotels, restaurants, and bars to provide fantastic digital services to their customers. We have a great reputation for innovation and customer service in our industry and we are looking for a high caliber EA to help us to deliver on our strategic vision.
You will be responsible for providing world-class support to the C-Suite Management Team to help them meet the company’s strategic objectives. You will be responsible for a diverse set of activities within the spectrum of key stakeholder support, with a particular emphasis on undertaking a variety of exciting projects geared towards continuous development of the company’s solutions, systems, procedures, and team. This will include research, data analysis and presentation activities, as well as more standard diary, travel, and HR administration tasks.
The ideal candidate will be organized, detail-oriented, proactive, unflappable, with a can-do attitude who enjoys a varied role in a dynamic deadline driven environment. Your ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative company, whilst fostering deep strategic relationships at all levels to achieve business goals will make you an integral member of, and all-round ambassador for the C-Suite team.
- Ensure a smooth communication flow through the C-Suite office using a variety of communication channels and undertaking complex diary management activities across a variety of time zones
- Board administration tasks including meeting coordination, stakeholder liaison, board pack collation, minute taking, minute distribution and action tracking on behalf of the C-Suite
- Administration of company secretarial and international office documentation including, NDAs, contract filing, lease renewals and insurance maintenance
- HR administration assistance to include process and policy maintenance, recruitment support, on-boarding and statutory compliance activities
- Undertake research tasks, interpreting data and creating documentation in various formats to support the C-Suite
- Project ownership relating to a variety of areas including strategic initiatives, international expansion requirements and employee development and retention
- Develop templates relating to the general administrative functions of the business to ensure consistent internal and external communications and document management
- Forge, grow and maintain internal and external key stakeholder relationships
What we would like from you
- 3 years minimum Board level or C-suite EA experience, ideally within an international company
- A highly discrete, loyal, and confidential approach to all tasks undertaken
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organization, task, and time management skills
- Self-motivated, highly flexible, and proactive with a team mentality
- Able to take on any challenge and to embrace the chance to grow and improve
- Excellent work ethic and a willingness to take the initiative and ownership to see things through to completion
What we have to offer you in return
- Competitive compensation and a fun, relaxed working environment
- Comprehensive training to understand our business solutions and processes
- A fulfilling, challenging and varied role as part of a motivated team that is leading innovation within its market
- An opportunity to develop and progress your career in a fast-growing and exciting technology company
At Crave Interactive our mission is to provide world class digital service solutions to enable hospitality businesses to delight customers and increase their profits. Formed in the UK in 2009, we now have clients in over 30 countries across the world and are part of a major international technology group. Our HQ is in the UK and we have offices in the USA, Mexico, and the Netherlands.
Crave is for equal opportunities, we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any discrimination. At Crave Interactive, we value diversity, mutual respect and personality uniqueness of each employee.